Program Fee: 1199 USD
Duration: 7 Days (5-6 hours of classroom study)
Course + Boarding + Lodging is included
Indian participants are entitled to a 25% discount.
Introducing 7-Days residential immersive healing teachers training program. This course is highly recommended for people interested in venturing into a psychological healing path and also desire to have personal experience with practical exposure and learn in-depth. In-house training gives you a multi-dimensional approach in the form of lectures, practical exposure, live demonstrations and confidence to work as an Immersive Healing Expert - Sexual Abuse Trauma.
• Immersive healing foundation
• Ayurveda massage practice for mental healthcare
• Behavior Healing Practice
• Yoga therapy for human brain
• Spiritual Psychology for human brain
• Positive psychology for human brain
• Learn using Ayurveda herbs and oils
• Immersive simulations to heal Sexual Abuse Trauma
Why join our In-house courses?
• Customized courses based on your interest and requirements.
• One to one teaching pattern classes conducted in small groups or on a one-to-one basis.
• Expert lectures by highly qualified faculty members.
• Comprehensive training material with practical handouts provided for each course.
• Exposure to real patients in advanced courses.
• Certification after completion of each course.
• Multiple courses facility to join multiple courses at the same time.
• Convenient dates date of starting the course and duration will be as per your convenience.
• Long term relation guidance from our faculty even after completion of the courses.
• Friendly environment supportive & friendly staff/team, facilitating a good work environment.
• Attractive discounts for group training.
• Library facility available.
• Ayurveda treatment sessions with the Ayurveda consultant.
• VR Immersion healing sessions with the IH consultant.
• Yoga healing therapy sessions with the IH consultant.
• Healing talk therapy / General discussion sessions with the IH consultant.
• Massage therapy sessions with Naturopath consultant.
Special offers for Group training
• We conduct group training at special rates for a group of more than 5 people.
• We also offer special discounts for corporate training
Some people say that Bhakti is already present in the jiva and then it just manifests by doing sadhana. In this Anuccheda (47), Sri Jiva Gosvami does not agree with this view. Bhakti is the intrinsic potency of Bhagavan and it is with Bhagavan and his devotees. The very reason jiva is covered by maya is because it does not have Bhakti. If jiva had Bhakti, it could not be covered by maya.
email@example.com for inquiries about Jiva Institute and guesthouse bookings
For website question please use our contact-form»
380 Sheetal Chaya
Raman Reti, Vrindavan
UP 281121, India
© 2017 JIVA.ORG. All rights reserved.